Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Interview with YM8600



What age did you start rapping?
>about 12 but i kept it a secret until i was bout 15

 What made you want to rap?
> i love music. Period. It was & is the only way i can express myself

Who are your infulences?
>myself, curren$y, no limit, biggie smalls, tupac, bob marley, rich hil, bone thugs, the cool kids, french montana, kendrick lamar, lil b, max b, nas, nipseyhussle, pharrell, sade, a tribe called quest, etc...


What do you bring to the table that makes you stand out?
>  i bring persistance & variation. My raw lyrics and word play makes.


Who or what kind of music do you listen to?
> Rap. & anything

Who are some artist you would like to collaborate with?
> anyone who is down to create good quality

 Would you consider crossing over?
> no.

 What do you want to be remembered for?
> I want to be remembered for being different. I want to be remembered for being the person
Putting  ppl first for everything. My music n my BE YOUR$ELF lifestyle

Random fact about yourself?
> i love blt sandwiches. And rachel ray the chef

 Hidden Talent?
> i can smoke a blunt pretty fast lmao



 If you weren't a rapper what would you be?
> id own my own brand. Clothing, shoes, etc.

 Any last words?
> support DOPEMUSICGANG VISIT THE WEBSITE HTTP://dmglifestyle.tumblr.com   n follow me on twitter @YM8600 THANK YOU! & MUCH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment